The GreenLight XPS™ Laser is a minimally invasive prostate therapy option.
Exceptional Patient-Focused Care
Effective treatment for urological issues requires compassionate care and state-of-the-art technology. Dr. Mark Hong, an award-winning urologist in Phoenix, prides himself on providing the highest level of care to his patients in all respects. We will talk openly and respectfully with you, discuss the underlying causes of a given condition, and help you evaluate your treatment options so that you can be empowered to make your own choices. Our warm and caring staff are here to support you every step of the way on your journey to better health.
If you are seeking a diagnosis for your symptoms, or wish to explore your treatment options, you can learn more during a consultation with Dr. Hong. Reach out to our practice today to schedule an appointment.
A Comprehensive Scope of Services
Dr. Hong combines his passion for patient care, love of technology, and high standards of clinical excellence to create an unmatched patient experience. As a skilled and knowledgeable urologist, Dr. Hong is able to provide superior care for:
- Prostate, Bladder, Kidney and Testicular Cancer - Dr. Hong is a leader in providing aggressive treatment for a number of cancers.
- Enlarged Prostate - Enlarged prostate is now more treatable than ever. You may be a candidate for treatment using the minimally invasive Greenlight™ laser, even in the office.
- Kidney Stones - New, cutting-edge technology can quickly and safely treat kidney and bladder stones, and alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) - ED affects millions of men in the United States. A range of treatments are available to help you.
- Incontinence - If you are experiencing bladder control, we offer a number of effective treatments.
- Prostate Cancer - If you have been experiencing pain in the lower abdomen, sudden urges to urinate, or urinary urgency that has resulted in little to no urination, you should seek testing now.
- Urinary Retention - It can be either an acute or chronic disorder that causes an inability to empty the bladder.
Regardless of your unique condition, Dr. Hong will work closely with you to create an individualized treatment plan designed to help you live a happier, healthier life.
Advanced Technologies Available On-Site
Our office blends modern technology with a welcoming environment to ensure that you feel comfortable throughout your visit. Dr. Hong offers a full range of urology procedures, including:
- Greenlight XPS™ Laser Technology - This minimally invasive treatment option for enlarged prostate minimizes trauma, discomfort, and risks. Dr. Hong is one of only a handful of providers in the world to utilize the Greenlight™ laser technology in-office.
- UroLift® for BPH - a new, minimally invasive treatment for BPH, or enlarged prostate, with minimal side effects especially to sexual function. Dr. Hong is one of a few surgeons in the country who can provide this surgery in the office.
- Interstim™ Therapy - If you suffer from severe overactive bladder that has failed to respond to medications and behavioral therapy, you may be a good candidate for InterStim Therapy. This cutting-edge treatment option uses a neuromodulation technique to enhance communication between the brain and the nerves that control urination.
- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures - New technologies can reduce recovery time and improve your quality of life. Dr. Hong is recognized around the world for his work in robotic and laparoscopic procedures.
- Vasectomy - Offering a variety of minimally invasive techniques to achieve lasting sterility, including no needle, no scalpel techniques and vasectomy done under local or twilight anesthesia. We offer a range of treatment options to help you make an informed decision.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Dr. Hong's experience, compassion, and commitment to patient care truly sets our practice apart. If you are looking for the very best care, coupled with the latest technology and treatment options, look no further. Contact us today to find out more about your options and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hong.